The goal of cosmetic dentistry is to turn an average smile into a dazzling smile. A dazzling smile is straight, evenly spaced, unstained teeth and a smooth gum line. Dr. Sostowski offers procedures to improve your smile to make it truly beautiful!
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain fabricated to precisely fit your own teeth. They can be used to whiten or to correct problems such as chipped misshapen, crooked or worn teeth. With powerful bonding-veneers now become part of your teeth, giving you a natural looking new smile!
Tooth Colored Bonded Porcelain Restorations
Often referred to as onlays or inlays, this is the most conservative treatment for updating or strengthening back teeth. This ‘re-enameling' will last for years and the porcelain looks natural and healthy.
Gingival "Gum Lift"
Do your front teeth seem too short? When you smile do you see too much gum tissue? Often, it's not the size of your teeth that's the issue, it's the length of your gums. A Gingival ‘gum lift' is a simple and easy procedure to adjust this problem.
Are you a Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
Ask yourself the following 10 questions to determine if cosmetic dentistry is right for you.
- Are you embarrassed about smiling in front of other people?
- Do you ever put your hand up to cover your smile?
- Do you dislike your smile in photographs?
- When you look through magazines do you envy the models' smiles?
- Do you wish your teeth were whiter?
- Do you think you show too much or too little of you teeth when you smile?
- Would you lie to change the way your teeth or gums are shaped?
- Do you have gaps or spaces between your teeth?
- Are you considering braces for that perfect smile?
- Do you have crooked, discolored or misaligned teeth?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you can benefit from cosmetic dentistry. Call Dr. Sostowski to schedule a no obligation, no cost consultation today.